Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween


Ben's costume this year was supposed to be a redneck (I think) and instead he just looked really gross and not at all like himself. He wore a mullet wig, fake teeth, a camo jacket, and a pillow in his shirt that was supposed to make him look fat, but mostly made him look pregnant. I barely recognized him.


The kids loved Halloween this year (what kid doesn't?). Tyler was a football player (for the 3rd year in a row) and Nicole was a duck. She couldn't quite get out "trick-or-treat" so she said QUACK instead. I must admit, it was really cute. We just went around our neighborhood and then over to Grandma Belva's for a few minutes. They are still eating their candy, but I picked out all the good stuff (Snickers are my favorite). Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Miracle Gro said...

My first inclination was that Ben was a pregnant redneck trailer trash girl.