Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beach Trip

The kids and I hit the road and went to Lincoln City, OR for the weekend! "Where was Ben?" you ask. Well, Ben was in Las Vegas. You see, once a year his office goes to Vegas for the weekend. Usually they bring their "significant other" so (most of the time) I get to go. This year, it just didn't work out so Ben went without me. I wasn't about to hang out at home and let him have all the fun, so the kids and I went to the beach. We ate lots of fast food, went to the beach every day, played at the park, flew the kite, fed seagulls, and got sand in every nook and cranny. (I'm STILL finding sand in unexpected places.)

Here's a few pictures of our weekend at the coast.













2 comments:

mom/grandma debbi said...

Good for you! It looks like you had some
BEE-A-U-TIFUL weather! And the picture of Tori & the lilacs is fantastic.

Amber said...

Number one: That looks like great fun.
Number two: Wish we lived there to join you at the beach sometime.
Number three: I can't stop laughing at the bum shot. Its awesome.