Just so you know, this is the first time I've EVER been tagged on one of these things.
7 Things I can do:
1. Make a really super delicious German Chocolate Cake
2. Digital scrapbooking
3. Drink more chocolate milk than anyone else I know.
4. Make my own spinach fettuccine Alfredo from scratch (even the pasta)
5. Blow a bubble the size of my head.
6. Knit AND crochet
7. Make flowers grow.
7 Things I cannot do:
1. Enjoy pregnancy.
2. Run more than 1/4 mile without wanting to die.
3. Watch an entire football game.
4. Hold/touch/look at/think about snakes.
5. Mow the lawn.
6. Eat chicken skin (so completely disgusting, I feel sick just thinking about it)
7. Sew. At all. Maybe a button, but that's it.
7 Things that attracted me to Ben:
1. He made me feel pretty even when I clearly looked like I just woke up.
2. He brought me muffins when I was sick.
3. He makes the greatest cookies on the planet.
4. He makes me feel like I'm funny, even though he's usually laughing AT me, not WITH me.
5. He said he would be okay moving to Washington.
6. He's the world's most easy-going guy.
7. He makes me laugh every day, even if he has to run into a wall or slam his finger in a door to do it.
7 Things I say most often:
1. Shhhhh!!! (when the baby is asleep)
2. You need to share with your brother/sister.
3. Just a minute.
4. I'll give you a dollar if you.... (this usually involves me being lazy and not wanting to get up to do something like move laundry or get a drink.)
5. AND... (inside joke, don't ask)
7. What was I talking about? Hmm. I forgot.
7 Celebrity Admirations:
Unfortunately, I know almost nothing about most celebrities, so I'm going to skip this one.
7 Favorite foods:
2. BBQ meatballs
3. Fettuccine Alfredo
4. Parmesan Halibut
5. California Rolls
6. Nachos with extra Guacamole
7. Cake with Extra frosting.
7 People to tag: