Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Birthday Boy


Tyler is 5! He's so excited about it. I was going to do a picture montage of him every year on his birthday, but they aren't working right now. So here's Tyler in the present. He is the best little boy I could ever hope for. He's sweet, sensitive, funny, caring, generous, and loves to be my snuggle buddy. He helps with his sisters, draws me pictures, wants to tell me all about his adventures and still thinks that I'm the greatest mom in the world. He is so smart and loves to learn. I love him so much and I can't imagine life without my sweet little boy. I love watching him get bigger and learning all of these new life skills, but at the same time I want to pause his life and keep him this age forever. Everyone who knows him loves him and I am so glad I have been blessed with such a sweet little angel of a boy.

No comments: