Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh Joyous Day!!

We lost our camera forever ago and I've been getting more and more convinced that it was gone forever. I know that it was in my house when it disappeared so I assumed I would find it. Then I saw Tori throwing things in the garbage. I was sure that she had tossed it in the garbage when I wasn't looking. I was seriously getting bummed. Camera's are expensive people!! I really didn't want to buy a new one. Fast forward to today: we were going through the kids toys today and Nicole had 4 or 5 backpacks/purses stuffed with her "special things". Lo and behold! We found the camera in her backpack that she calls "mochila" (sp?) That's spanish for backpack -- according to Dora the Explorer. Truth be told, Ben found the camera and surprised me with it while I was changing Tori's diaper. So, I am not terribly thrilled about being on video, but I'm so happy and I wanted to share this moment with everyone!

5 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Congrats. Love finding things in my kids room. Amazing what they run off with.

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

was it the expensive camera that you got for having a beautiful Nicole? Man, that would be a bummer to lose...

Elizabeth said...

Yay! I am so glad it is not gone forever.

Kim said...

ahhh so good to see and hear you on video:) justin swears the this guy in our new ward reminds him so much of ben! i think that just must be a weird way of having ben withdrawals:)haha anyhow i hope to see you soon... i'll have to call you or arrange it with eliabeth!

tara said...

woo hoo! i was totally the luck that you needed my friend. i tend to leave a positive aura behind when i leave peoples' houses. congrats! and yay!!