Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Nature of God

(Bath time, last night)

Tyler: Mom.
::silence::
Tyler: Mom!!!
::silence::
Tyler: Mooooooooooom!!!!!
Me: What! I'm changing the baby! Can't this wait for just 2 seconds!?
(I'm very frustrated and flustered by the screaming baby)
Tyler: okay, I'll wait.
Me: Okay, what was so important?
Tyler: Um... does God have a sword?
Me: What?
Tyler: Does God have a sword?
Me: No. Why would God need a sword? Just finish washing up and then brush your teeth.
Nicole: See, Tyler! I told you God was a girl!

I laughed for a full 10 minutes after that. Thanks for the laughs kiddos.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Hilarious! I love what little ones come up with...ps on last post...kudos on all those shoes. Maybe I should count my pairs.

bhamchick said...

Way too funny!!!

tara said...

oh wow. awesome

eric and girls said...

That's awesome

all about the girls said...

that is so funny!!!