Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jim and Michelle's Wedding

I got a new sister-in-law and niece today! Jim and Michelle got married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a beautiful sealing and I was so happy to have been there. It was REALLY windy when we came out which made pictures difficult interesting. We found a little spot on the side with some protection from the sun and wind and were able to get some good shots. Since Jessica Willis was doing the official pictures, I mostly just took pictures of my family/kids waiting for their turn in front of the lens. Here's the 'behind the scenes' day in photos. (Warning: there's WAY too many pictures in this post.)























When we were done at the temple, we went over to Kim and Justin Walker's house and spent most of the afternoon with them. Kim and I were pregnant at the same time and she had her little girl, Navie, only 2 days before I had Tori. They are both so big now! Kim has a new little girl, Harlow, who is only a few weeks old. It was so much fun to see them!

1 comment:

all about the girls said...

I LOVE the shots of Tori!! Her smile is the best!! So fun you got to see Kim!! You both look beautiful as always!!