Sunday, October 2, 2011

Date Night

Ben and I actually went on a date! We really should do this more often.  Basketball season is fast approaching which means I will not see him nearly as much as I would like. I appreciate him working so hard to support our family and I'm glad he has found a job that he enjoys so much and is so good at. I just miss him sometimes. Last night my mom watched the kids while we went out to dinner. We went to Chutneys for Indian food. It was delicious.
When we got home we watched the latest Transformers movie (Dark of the Moon). Transformers movies are kind of corny, but we love them. What's better than robots punching each other and fake blood coming out?
I love my Benamin. Thanks for being awesome.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Did Ben get a new job? I missed something. I'm glad you got to have a date night. That is something that is rare around here.