Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Puke is Gross

Puke is gross.
Seriously, it's really disgusting.
Tyler wasn't feeling well. Poor little guy. Ben and I were talking on his bed and he said the words every parent dreads...
"I think I'm going to throw up."
I ran to get a bowl, but two of them were stuck together. It only cost me a second-and-a-half, but that was exactly how late I was. Tyler kept his mouth closed as long as he could, but the pressure built and built and he shot Ben -- machine gun style -- with his sickness. When Tyler was done and feeling a little better, I started laughing. I laughed all night long. Before you judge me, you should know that it's a genetic defect. This horrible character trait has been passed down through the generations of women in my family. When something bad happens or someone gets hurt, we laugh. A lot. Once I knew everyone was okay, that's when the laughter hit. Thank goodness, Ben was a good sport and didn't throw me out of the house for my callousness.

No comments: