Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yay for December!






Okay, I'm a little stressed about Christmas being so close, but I'm trying to enjoy the season. We decorated for Christmas in November, so it seems strange that it's just now finally December. We have two trees this year (one for the kids so that they don't harass the big tree too much). Ben is totally gung-ho about decorating for Christmas, so I have lots of help. He also likes to get it all done fast and then clean up the mess, so that's helpful. I don't have any pictures of our Christmas stuff yet (I'll take some later) so here's some pictures that made me laugh from the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Oh my gosh... your kids are so cute! That pic with your mom made me laugh. I'll have to add you to our blog... www.grantbrigoodson.blogspot.com