Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Benamin

Warning: You may fall in love with Ben if you read this!

I have the greatest husband in the whole world. He's almost really old (he is turning 29 today) and I can't wait to make fun of him for a whole year telling him that he's almost 30! Ben is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He is everything I have ever wanted in a husband and I feel blessed every single day to have him in my life. He might speak before he thinks sometimes and he smells pretty gross after basketball, but I love him anyway. :-) Our 7 year anniversary is on Monday and I would have to say that 7 years isn't enough time to spend with this man, so I pray I'll have many, many more years to come. We have more inside jokes than I can count (and apparently some that we BOTH forgot about). I laugh with him (or at him) every day. He takes care of our family and makes a lot of sacrifices for us. I am eternally grateful to him for working so hard so that I can stay home and take care of our children. I am also very grateful that Ben was so cute as a kid because our kids look exactly like him! He is a wonderful father and husband and I love him more than anything. I would do anything for him (except put shrimp in jambalaya). Have a wonderful day today, Benamin. I love you.

2 comments:

Miracle Gro said...

Sorry, after reading that, I don't love Ben. I know he is a great guy and all that, but I just can generate any man love for him. Then again, I don't have any man love for anyone, unlike JD

Loni said...

Happy Birthday Ben! My wife calls me old too.
Ben Cobb