Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad Habits

I am not a nail biter. I never have been. I actually used to wish that I was because all my friends did it, but I just couldn't stomach it. Ben bites his nails when he's watching sports (weird, I know). Tyler bites all of his nails except his ring finger. I have to cut it every once in a while, but he keeps the other ones nice and short. I know, I should discourage him from doing it, but I never really cared if he bites his nails or not... until today. I walked into the family room and saw him biting his nails. Unfortunately, he wasn't biting his FINGERnails. Eww. Toenail biting is just too gross. Especially since the bottom of his feet are all dirty from playing outside this morning. Double eww. The worst part is that he wanted me to make a movie of him biting his toenails. So, here it is for everyone to see what a gross little boy I have. He even admits that it's yucky, but he does it anyway. It must be a boy thing (sort of like "pull my finger" and armpit noises).

Also, I would like to pledge my love to my jeans. I will never take you for granted again. You may not be name brand and they aren't exactly high fashion, but I love them nonetheless. There is something wonderful about buttoning and zipping a pair of jeans. Elastic waistbands SUCK. I love my jeans and I want to wear them every single day for the rest of my life. I am wearing real jeans again for the first time in many, many moons. I cannot tell you all how wonderful it feels to wear real people clothes again! I am a very happy girl. :-)

1 comment:

Miracle Gro said...

Is he watching Spongebob?