Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Day at the Park

We went to the park today for playgoup. It was a little chilly, but that's what jackets are for! Tori actually did pretty well (which means I still had to hold and bounce her, but she didn't scream the whole time). Tyler played with Tanner (his favorite friend) in the dirt and Nicole seemed pretty bitter about the whole thing. She played by herself most of the time. It was a little out of character for my little social butterfly, but she seemed to want some alone time, so whatever. Then I noticed that she was with some of the other kids a little ways off. When they all came back, everyone had these purple stains on their hands! It turns out they were playing in some berry bushes. Nicole said she put one in her mouth but it was too sour, so she "spitted" it out. I was glad. Hopefully, they were just blueberries and nothing harmful. Anyway, here's come pictures from our trip to the park today.



1 comment:

Kim said...

We need Nicole to come over... she is such a sweetie and I'm sure her and Bronx would enjoy playing! But though I was a little concerned how funny was that little berry adventure! Haha I even took a picture of the plant incase they did get sick! i guess we will have to watch a little closer, but I so enjoy just sitting there talking:)