Monday, October 27, 2008

Neutrality Day

On the radio this morning I heard someone say that it was National Neutrality Day. I haven't seen anything else to say that it is or isn't, but it got me thinking. They had people calling in to talk about what they are completely neutral about. Here's some of the things I really don't have any opinion about:
French fries vs. Steak fries
Fishnet tights
Clear nail polish
Ponchos
Organic anything
Caesar salad
Wool socks
Japanese vs. American Cars
The color Green
Nintendo vs. PlayStation vs. any other video game system
Honeydew Melon
Yearly check-ups at the doctor (for me, not the kids - that's a must)
Gloves vs. Mittens
Refried beans with Nachos
Homeschooling
Hamsters
Turkey on Thanksgiving
and...
what brand of paper towels I use.
So, if you know me at all, you probably know that I am not a terribly opinionated person. There are a few things that I am very opinionated and passionate about and I'll defend them to the death, but for the most part, I could go either way with stuff. If you don't know me that well, now you know me a little better. :-)

3 comments:

Miracle Gro said...

"Fishnet tights"

I'll bet Ben has an opinion about that.

Kim said...

Haha to miracle gro:) And very interesting post... got me thinking a little about what I don't care about...
But really a red robin steak fry is nothing like an ordinary french fry:) (of course the one I disagree with is a food one:))

Ben said...

yes, i do have an opinion about the tights, and i did make a comment to kristi about it. i'm not going to tell you my opinion, except that i like them. who doesn't?!