Monday, October 13, 2008

The Wall is Complete!

For those of you who have been to my house, you may have noticed that I have pictures of my kids with very dirty faces above the high chair. I love these pictures! Now that Tori is eating solid food, I thought it was about time to add her to the "wall of fame". She is such a neat eater! I NEVER use a bib when I feed her because she doesn't spit her food out! Sometimes I put a bib on her after she eats because she likes to spit up, but even that is getting better. So I fed her and then I just gave her the tub of food and the spoon. Now I have a picture of her with a messy face to add to my collection. Here are the pictures of my children (Tyler has carrots on his face, Nicole was eating licorice, and Tori had apples & blueberry baby food).



In other news, Tori got her first tooth! We are very excited. I feel horrible saying this because I know I should be enjoying every day of her baby-hood, but I am so glad she's getting bigger. Soon she'll be crawling and can do a few things for herself. I think she'll be happier then. (I certainly HOPE she'll be happier, I guess only time will tell...)

2 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

What a fun idea!! I love it! I think everyone has pictures like this of their kids in the high chair! So fun that you display them like that! By the way your hair looks super cute!

all about the girls said...

What a great idea! Those pictures are so cute!