Saturday, January 3, 2009

Guess who's back?

Uncle Zach is back at our house. Hooray! Sadly, Jimbo and Ellie just left and went back home. They were here for Christmas and New Years. It was great to see them, and the kids loved playing with their one and only cousin. For now Zach is back sleeping on the floor and playing his incredibly nerdy and stupid game World of Warcraft. We are still not sure why he insists on sleeping on the ground, as we have a perfectly good bed for him to use; it has sheets on it and everything. Oh well, what can you do?

This morning, as Zach was 'sleeping' at 10:00, the kids and I started to poke, prod and otherwise annoy him. Eventually it ended up that Zach and I were wrestling. Unbeknownst to us, Kristi started to record our little tussle. We were quite surprised when she showed us the video. I thought it was funny and decided to post it on the blog. Well, by 'decided' what I meant was 'ordered to do so by my beautiful bride'.

So with very little ado, here is the video of us acting like 7th grade girls slap-fighting over a piece of chocolate cake wrestling.



Don't you feel dumberer for having watched that? I thought you might.

1 comment:

mom/grandma debbi said...

Glad it's your house & not mine anymore!! Spiderman & his sidekick were my favorite part.