Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Maternity pants are so unflattering


No one believes me when I tell them that my body freaked out on me. It's like it just thought, "oh, I remember pregnancy, it seems like I'm supposed to look like this..." BOOM! I started showing at about 6 weeks. Not cool. I'm 26 weeks and look more like 36 weeks. I am already uncomfortable and sick of my maternity clothes. I went to the doctor today and Tyler asked me if we had any more pictures of the baby. I told him no and he said that he wanted to take a picture of the baby with his camera. That's why this picture looks funny, it's from the perspective of a 3 year old. :-) No wonder he gets intimidated. I'm huge from that angle! Anyway, just wanted to show our progress and tell you all how grateful I am that April is coming soon. The idea of having 3 kids scares me more than I can say, but I am so incredibly grateful for each of them. They teach me patience every day. :-)

1 comment:

Janelle Ehat said...

You look great Kristi!! You're crazy if you think otherwise!