Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...



Today I was brave and caught a little frog for my children to play with. Now I am a master frog catcher and my children think I'm the best mom in the world. I can't say that I was entirely comfortable catching this frog, but I just put mind over matter and managed to hold onto it long enough to pass it off to Tyler. Here's a couple cute videos and some pictures of Tyler and Nicole playing with the frog. Oh, and Nicole is wearing an ace bandage on her arm just for fun. She isn't really hurt.




2 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh my gosh! That video is so cute! Your kids are seriously adorable.

David Lenz said...

That is awesome! I'm suprised to hear moms voice in the background and not screaming like a little girl far far away