Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're bad parents

So, I'm pretty sure that my son should be singing the itsy bitsy spider or something sweet and innocent, but this is what he hears when mommy's cleaning the house, so this is what he's learning. After you watch the video you'll see why I'm switching to instrumental music. But I still think this is freaking hilarious and I don't feel too bad about it. For those of you who don't automatically recognize the song, it's Get Low by Flo Rida. Here's the words that he's attempting to sing:

Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans) Boots with the fur (with the fur) The whole club was looking at her She hits the floor (she hits the floor) Next thing you know Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Them baggy sweat pants And the Reebok's with the straps (with the straps) She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey) She hits the floor (she hits the floor) Next thing you know Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

3 comments:

Miracle Gro said...

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't understand what the song was. What was it?

mom/grandma debbi said...

I couldn't understand it either, but it was still adorable! I love my grandkids!!! They are the best.

Elizabeth said...

Kristi that is hilarious! I recognized the song right away...what does that say about me? Hmmmm... I am scared to know what songs my kids could sing along to.