Friday, December 12, 2008

Greatest Christmas Ever!

Can I tell you all how excited I am for Christmas this year? First of all, I love Christmas every year, but how much more fun is it when you get to escape the winter rains and go to HAWAII!?!?!?! That was the big gift from my parents this year. My parents, brothers, sister-in-law, husband,and my kids are all going! I kinda wish I had a little more notice so I would have been more motivated to exercise and get rid of the last little bit of baby fat, but I'm not going to worry about it too much. Besides, it's not like I'm going to see anyone I know there. My plan is to spend the entire week on the beach. I want to come home warmed through to the core, bottle up some sunshine in my soul, and make everyone jealous that I have a tan in the middle of winter. Of course, my tan will only last for 3 or 4 days, so by the time I see any of you, it'll be gone, but the peeling that is sure to follow will make you less jealous of me. :-) So, thanks again Mom and Dad and a special "Happy Birthday" shout out to my dad. We love you, thanks for everything, hopefully your party tonight will be even better because of the delicious German Chocolate Cake I made for you (from scratch).

p.s. If you want to see something funny, go to David & Sara's blog (link on the left) and watch the video of Sara finding out about the Hawaii trip. She's never been and she has always wanted to go. I love this video! It makes me laugh every time!

No comments: