Saturday, January 17, 2009

We did it!!!!

The kitchen is done!!!! I'm so excited! I love it. I was a complete wuss for 3 years and was too chicken to tell Ben what I wanted because I was scared to do something of my own vision. I always wait until someone else tells me what I should do and I do it. This was the first time I had a picture in my head of what I wanted and did it! All I had to do was tell my awesome husband what I wanted and he made it happen. What a lucky girl I am! It took longer than I had hoped (almost 2 weeks) but it's finally done and I'm thrilled. We couldn't work during the day because of the kids, but from 8:30 - midnight, we worked our butts off and now it's time to catch up on some sleep. :-)Here's some pictures.


11 comments:

all about the girls said...

It looks GORGEOUS!! Way to go, you guys!

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

It looks amazing! I am so excited for you. You have a totally different kitchen. You are totally your mothers daughter.

Elizabeth said...

It looks great! I was hoping you'd have new pictures up. I love it! It is giving me some ideas about my kitchen, hmmm...

Jimbo said...

Freaking awesome... want to come to my house and help me do the same?

Amber said...

Wow. Looks so good. Nice work. The other day I was trying to remember how many cups were in a pint and it reminded me of your cute kitchen.

Lindsey said...

It looks great! Congrats!

Janelle Ehat said...

It looks FABULOUS Kristi! You guys did great! Way to go!

David Lenz said...

Nice work you guys!

Kim said...

WOW! Very impressive, I love it. Can't wait to see it in person. I love that you two are so home improvement savvy!

mom/grandma debbi said...

Awesome job! I love it. You are such a natural interior designer!

tara said...

your kitchen looks fabulous my dear and that little girl of yours...good luck with that. she's adorable with or without the eyebrows :) way to go on the good genes!