Saturday, October 3, 2009

Glitter Pumpkins - Conference Project #1

This is what I did this morning for my conference project. I have this terrible habit of falling asleep or zoning out if I don't have something to do with my hands. I think they turned out great!!! I found the pumpkins, glitter, and glue at Michaels. I saw these in the October 2009 issue of Martha Stewart Living. It was easy, fun, and I'm thrilled with the result! Now my kids want to decorate their pumpkins with glitter. Wish me luck with that one!!

5 comments:

tara said...

um...good luck with that one :)

Elizabeth said...

Cute! Those turned out really good. I hear you about having to keep your hands busy to stay awake and focused- especially during the afternoon session, I am getting sleepy just thinking about it.

Becky said...

Those are soo soo cute! I love FALL, and of course FALL decorations! Cute idea!!! I have NO idea how you did them! :)

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Pretty cute! Maybe I should do something during conference besides head nod too.

Amber said...

Those are cute. I too have to keep myself busy. It might not be the most reverent but at least I'm not snoozin! Come April I'm going to see what you've got planned so I can get a fun idea too!