Sunday, April 25, 2010

Macaroni Sandwich

I truly believe that pretty much anything tastes good on Grandma Sycamore's bread (aka Granny bread). This stuff is amazing. The last time Ben's mom came to visit, she brought us dozens of loaves of this scrumptious bread. Unfortunately, I only have 8 slices left! I was doing some laundry and I found Nicole making this sandwich when I came back out to check on everything. Plain macaroni noodles on Granny bread? Really? What a waste! I cannot believe I have to go back to eating regular, run-of-the-mill bread again. Sigh. I'm a bread snob.

2 comments:

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

FYI, not that you didn't already have access to the possibility, we will happily ship you granny sycamore's bread anytime you feel the need for more...Just have your people get in touch with out people!

Annie said...

Ha Ha ! That is funny. I wonder... did you open it up and put some cheese on it then eat it?