Monday, June 28, 2010

Eclipse

Can I just say that being popular is FLIPPING AWESOME!?!?! I wouldn't say I was "unpopular" in high school, but I wasn't exactly homecoming queen either. I have plenty of friends now, but it's not like people are waiting in line to bask in my presence. But now, everyone wants to be my friend. I sort of love it. :-) I guess that's what happens when you have an awesome mom who lets you invite your friends to a preview showing of Eclipse the day before it opens to the public. Sadly, the popularity will end in a couple of days when the show is over and I'll go back to being my regular self. I guess it could be worse -- I could be in high school again!

7 comments:

Jani said...

You're mom is the best! Tell Lisa"Way ta go"! I'd be your best friend too! I'll be taking all the "LeBaron" girls but not to a preview...you lucky stiffs!

mom/grandma debbi said...

You'll always be at the top of my popularity list!

Amber said...

Well, there is still one more movie! I wish I could go. I'm glad I can boast of being one of those high school friends :)

Annie said...

You are so popular! I will always think you are the coolest girl EVER!!!

Summer Elrod said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVy8Dr_SxWg

You should check out this video. It's called "twilight, what have you done to my wife" it's funny. Good luck!

Robin said...

Haha you're so silly! I've always been proud to be your friend, even before I knew about your Twilight hook-up. It's just an added bonus:) And the movie was amazing!

Cheryn said...

Bask in the popularity, why not? Its an awesome thing your mom does and thanks for letting me be part of it. SERIOUSLY a major highlight...of my year! And you're still a super star.