Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Price I Pay for Some Extra Zzzzzz's

I was up late last night. And the night before. And the night before that. It's starting to catch up with me. I couldn't seem to drag my buns out of bed this morning and since we didn't have anything we had to do this morning, I stayed in bed. It was wonderful. I had my bedroom window open and I felt the cool, summer morning breeze on my face. I could hear my kids playing nicely together in the toy room. My muscles were sore from working out, but that meant that I had worked really hard and that felt good too. Then I heard it: the very unique sound of Rice Krispies on hard wood floor. I was out of bed in no time at all. I found Tori in the middle of the mess looking like this:


I managed to get her out of there and brush off her feet before she could go Godzilla on the scene and track the debris into the rest of the house.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY: Tomorrow, I'll make her breakfast before I climb back in bed. :-)

No comments: