Sunday, September 26, 2010

World Cup, here we come!

Tyler has played T-ball and baseball through the Vancouver Parks & Recreation organization for the last 2 years. He has had fun, but all that standing around is kind of boring. So, Ben had the brilliant idea to sign him up for soccer this year. OH MY GOSH. I love watching him play soccer! It's so much better than baseball! He has a huge smile on his face the whole time. I love how sweaty he is at the end of a game too. I think it's cute. :-) I got a few good action shots of his game yesterday that I had to post here. (They don't really keep score in this league, but we did and they actually won this game!! The last two games we lost, but they still had fun.)

Random side note: Tyler's team is called The Red Beagles. Why? Because their shirts are red and the coach has a little beagle puppy that she brings with her to practices and games. She is the team mascot. The puppy's name is Twilight. I know, it's hilarious. I think it's awesome.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. You have a sweet family and it is nice to be able to see what you are up to. I'm glad Tyler loves soccer. Kids need to have a sport they love and excel at.

Aunt Kathy