Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vegas Vacation

Lenz Financial Group gets to go to Las Vegas every year. Since I am married to a man who works there, I get to go too. Yay for me! My mom -- who is married to the big boss man -- doesn't like Vegas and doesn't like to fly. She volunteered to stay home with my crazy kids sweet little angels while I went to Vegas and took a couple days off. OMG. It was amazing. It was the most perfect weekend EVER. It has been the rainiest spring I can remember in Washington, but Las Vegas was 88 degrees and sunny. I spent almost an entire day by the pool! I woke up on Saturday morning and went straight to the pool. Luckily for me, my husband thought ahead and got us some Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast. That's a dang good way to start out a day. Then we hung out by the pool for a few hours, ate nachos and turkey sandwiches poolside, then worked on my tan a little more. Finally, we went back to our room and got dressed and went to In-and-Out for dinner. See, I told you this was the best day ever! Oh, did I mention that the pool at our hotel had a water slide? Normally I would save that stuff for the little kids, but this slide was awesome!!! The best part? It went straight through a shark tank. I know, awesome.
 Plus I get to hang out with this hottie all the time!

After dinner we went to a show at the Wynn. La Reve was a great show, even though I didn't understand most of what was going on. Still it was pretty awesome. I love taking awkward self portraits at stuff like this. So here it is:
The whole trip was great, but those were my favorite parts. I'm not sure if it's possible for me to have a more perfect day. Thanks, Dad, for taking the whole office to Las Vegas. Thanks, Mom, for keeping the kiddos, and thank you Vegas for being sunny and warm. I needed it!

No comments: