Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Fish


Nicole caught her first fish with my dad. She thought it was going to be so great, but when the fish actually came out of the water, she wanted nothing to do with it. I love the look on her face in this picture! I think her favorite part was finding a worm for the hook. That night in her prayers she said, "... and bless me that next time I can catch two fish, or three fish, or four fish..." It was so funny. I don't think Ben and I did a very good job concealing our laughter.
p.s. this happened in the pond in my parents back yard and yes, we put the fish back in the water after we took the picture.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh that is fun. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want anything to do with it either!

Annie said...

How cute! I think this is the start of a lifelong love of fishing.