Monday, July 20, 2009

Free Time

When the kids go to bed, I usually just sit down and read or watch tv. I'm too dang tired to do anything else. Well, last night I decided to do something creative instead! I know. I'm proud of me too. :-) This is what came of my creative free time:

I was going to put up a picture of how cute they look on, but those pictures were just cheesy and embarrassing so I left them out. You'll just have to use your imagination (or check them out at church next Sunday!)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE them! We really need to have a jewelry making girls night sometime.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Those are super cute...know what you mean about just crashing at the end of the day.

tara said...

wow...not only did you make really cute jewelry, but you did it during mind numbing silence post kids bedtime!! kudos to you my fine friend. lets get together again sometime.
ps luke will not put down his cars...yes, that means he sleeps with them as well

all about the girls said...

Beautiful!!

Amber said...

Wow. I need lessons.