Monday, February 18, 2008

The Holy "Ghost" and Beautiful Dancers

It is actually SUNNY today! I know you may not believe me, but the kids are outside playing "treasure hunt" right now (even though Nicole really should be taking a nap) and they seem to be so excited just to be outside again. It will probably start raining again tomorrow, so for now, they get to do whatever the heck they want, so long as they stay outside. :-)
So, Tyler is a Sunbeam now. It is so fun to walk by his classroom and see him in primary and it makes me a little sad to see him getting so big. But, he loves primary and his class only has 4 kids in it (there are 3 sunbeam classes though). He had a lesson on the Holy Ghost yesterday and the teacher had them make ghosts from a paper towel and a sucker. Tyler showed me and I said, "Wow, that's a really cool ghost!" and he said, "No, Mommy, it's the Holy Ghost." I'm pretty sure that the Holy Ghost doesn't look like that, but Tyler has been talking about how much he loves his Holy Ghost, so I really can't complain. Here's a picture of him with his Holy Ghost.

Nicole got a new dress from Grandma on Thursday and was very excited to wear it to church. She tried it on and Tyler told her that she was a "very beautiful dancer" (I'm not sure where that came from) and she thought that was a great idea. So, this morning, she told me that she wanted to be a beautiful dancer so we put her in a dress. She wanted to wear a different beautiful dancer (I assume that meant a different dress) and then she decided that it was going to rain today (the ONE day it doesn't rain) and had to carry her umbrella with her while she danced. Here's a picture of her taking a break from spinning in the family room.

I think Tyler just locked Nicole outside, so I'd better go rescue her before she finds more worms to torment...

1 comment:

Laurel said...

That picture of Nicole is priceless. And I can't get over those two pictures of Tyler and Ben! Wow.