Wednesday, February 6, 2008

In My Defense

I do not come home 'without exception' with some sort of scrape, bruise or injury. In fact, I like to think I have been relatively healthy for a while now when it comes to sports. True, I did break my nose, but I guess that's what happens when one tries to play defense against a friend's shoulder with one's face. And the black eye thing was totally not my fault, I caught a random elbow in the face! Honestly, where's the sympathy? It's not like I wanted these things to happen!


Anyway, I think that some people are just a little bitter when their husbands awaken them from their slumber to get some antiseptic applied to a wound, or to try and convince said wife to push a broken nose back in place. So what's the big complaint?!

(See! You can hardly even see the shiner!)

1 comment:

mom/grandma debbi said...

If I was there I would have kissed it better! LOL! And given you an ice pack to keep on it! Be good & be careful.