Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Poor Jason

**WARNING!! If you get queasy with surgery type stuff, don't look at the pictures in this post!**
My youngest brother broke his collar bone a couple of weeks ago. He was mountain biking and took a jump a little too far and basically ripped his whole body apart. He landed so hard his shoes flew off and it split the seam of his pants from knee to knee! His whole body is bruised. I guess he's lucky he escaped with one broken bone. I felt so bad for him! I have to admit though, surgery was a good excuse to come down here for a little visit. Hopefully he's feeling better now. Here's a few pictures of his injury -- I seriously wish I had a picture of his x-ray. It was truly one of the grossest things I've ever seen. Oh, David just sent me one! Thanks, Dave! Cell phone quality isn't great, but you get the idea. The bone separated by 3 cm! Eww/ouch. Jason just gave me a copy of his x-ray after the surgery. I can't believe how many screws there are!





We hope you feel better Uncle Jason (mostly so you can play the "boing" game again)

No comments: