Thursday, October 2, 2008

THIS is why I don't buy school pictures

Okay, the kids had picture day at preschool this week and I didn't buy any. I felt a little bad, but I took pictures of them just before they went to school and I reaffirmed my position that it would have been a waste of money to buy those pictures! I tried my darndest to get those two to smile nicely and look at the camera (at the same time) and this is the best I could do.

Don't get me wrong. I love Tyler's smile, but this isn't his real smile. His real smile is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. It lights up his whole face and he looks so happy, there couldn't possibly be any problems in his life. But this is his "posing face" and it's just not the same.

When you tell Nicole to look at the camera, she does a "posing face" too and she opens her eyes as wide as she can. Again, it's just not the same as her real smile which absolutely melts my heart.
I seriously doubt a school photographer could have gotten them to do any better.

1 comment:

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

Ha! That is so funny! They are still cute. I agree, Tyler's happy face is so sweet. Posing face it awesome.