Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Make up Mania!

I'm not going to say that she's obsessed with make up, but it's become part of her daily routine. Nicole hates brushing her teeth in the morning so I told her one day that if she brushed her teeth before school, she could wear some of my lip gloss. Well, it's a couple weeks later and she still wants to wear lip gloss every day and now she wants to wear gold eyeliner on her cheeks. She draws a sun on one cheek and then puts a little on the other side to match. One day she wanted to wear purple eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, blush, lip gloss, and even some of my earrings. I'm starting to think that I have created a monster.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love it! Eliza sits down with me every morning and puts powder on her face. Girls are funny.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I will never see that kind of cuteness...my boys just throw my make-up around.

It has been to long since I have checked in with you, the blog is looking cute.

mom/grandma debbi said...

Can't stop snorting! ROFLOL