Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tyler's 8th Birthday

My little boy is 8 years old! How is that possible? I can't believe he is already old enough to be baptized. I know it sounds cliche, but it seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms at the hospital in Grand Junction, Colorado. He was such a beautiful baby and now is such a handsome young man. Here are pictures of Tyler on each of his 8 birthdays:
Day One

One Year Old

Two Years Old

Three Years Old

Four Years Old

Five Years Old

Six Years Old

Seven Years Old

Eight Years Old

Happy Birthday, Tyler. You are the greatest son that any mother could ever hope to have. I love you.

1 comment:

Micha said...

He's so handsome! Seriously. It's a good thing he's such a good kid or I might worry for you.

It really is shocking how fast the time goes. We were honored to be part of his special day.